LET'S MEET ONLINE

LET'S MEET ONLINE! Call (512)560-2609 or email helpimnotageek@gmail.com and set up a time for a session. It works really well. We talk on the phone while I see your screen.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun with Photos

Today I thought I would share with you something that is just for fun.  I started by doing a search for "fun with photos". I chose the first result since it matched what I was looking for.

The one I chose is called Photo Funia. I like this site because there are a lot of effects to choose from and I like the way it is organized.





First you choose an effect that you want to use on your picture. You can either choose an effect from the samples or you can go to the list to get specific types of effects. 



Next find a picture that you want to work with. Here is the picture that I chose. It was in iPhoto and so I exported it to the desktop using FILE>EXPORT. This makes the picture smaller so that it can be used easily.


Click on the Choose Photo Button and upload the photo you chose and change the title underneath the picture. 





Depending on the effect that you have chosen a different part of the picture will need to be selected.








Photofunia


http://photofunia.com/






Thanks to the Hongkiat blog for leading me to this site. This is a great place to look if you are interested in more sites like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment