Today I decided that there must be a way to edit the toolbar so that I don't have to look for the wrap text tool every time. There must be a way that I can add it to the toolbar where I can see it all of the time. I did find out how:
2. A window opens. Click on the top where it says COMMAND.
3. When the COMMAND window is open you can drag and drop tools from the list of tools right to the menu OR drag tools off of the menu on the toolbar and they disappear.
4. In the Customize window you will see two choices. First is the Categories. When you click on each category a new list of commands appears on the right side.
5. It took a while, but I found the word wrap tool under the category of Drawing. I was then able to drag it right onto the toolbar where I wanted it to be!
It is amazing how many tools there are! So many possibilities!
One added tip: You can resize and move your toolbars anywhere you want on your computer screen, so that they are best for you. You just need to be able to drag two different things.
|This is the bottom corner blown up so you can see it better.|
2. The left side bar. The side bar always has a circle at the top and what looks like little dots under it.
3. To make the bar into a long skinny bar that you can put on the left or right side of your screen drag the corner until it is a line and then drag the top until it is where you want it to show up.
You can delete a toolbar by putting your arrow on top of the circle. It will turn red and then you click.
If a toolbar is missing you can choose VIEW> TOOLBARS and look for the toolbar that you want to show up and it will reappear.