LET'S MEET ONLINE

LET'S MEET ONLINE! Call (512)560-2609 or email helpimnotageek@gmail.com and set up a time for a session. It works really well. We talk on the phone while I see your screen.

Friday, January 10, 2020

Making a Contact into a Favorite on your iPhone

MAKING A CONTACT A FAVORITE
ON YOUR IPHONE

This morning I was wanting to add someone to my FAVORITES list in my phone contacts. I could not figure out how, so I used Google searching to find the answer and it came right up:
Here's how it's done:
  1. Launch the phone application and click on favorites in the lower left corner.
  2. Tap the + button in the top right.
  3. Find the contact you wish to add as a favorite and tap on their name.
  4. Select the information you wish to favorite (phone number, email, FaceTime, etc)
  5. That's it!
So this tip is a double tip.  Now you know how to make a contact your favorite and also how to find out about just about anything you need to do!

The only thing I have not included so far is WHY to make a contact your favorite.  It may be obvious, but there are a few people that I contact often. If I put them in my favorites list calling them is much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment